We offer an online introductory training course on using MotorAnalysis-PM and MotorXP-PM for design and analysis of permanent magnet machines. Courses on induction motor design and analysis are not currently available.
The duration of standard training course is 3 hours. The following topics are covered:
- Setting machine dimensions, DXF stator and rotor import
- Setting winding parameters, automatic and manual winding layout generation
- Assigning active materials, viewing material properties, adding user’s materials
- Magnetostatic Finite Element Analysis, viewing waveforms and field plots
- Analysis of the machine based on D-Q model, viewing machine’s characteristics and efficiency maps
- Dynamic Finite Element Analysis
The price for the standard 3 hours training course is only $90 USD. Individual consultations are available for $35 USD per 1 hour or $90 USD per 3 hours.
The price does not include the payment transfer fee which can vary depending on the country.